The following steps will allow you to get Skitter TV on your Roku!
- Sign up for your local / national channels at skittertv.com
- Create a Roku Account (unless you have one) at roku.com
- Log in to your account on the Roku website.
- Enter the following link into your browser: https://owner.roku.com/add/skittertv
- Add the private channel to Roku
- On your Roku, go to Settings->System Update -> Check Now.
- The Skitter TV app should now be loaded on your Roku.
- Log in with your Account ID and PIN from the skittertv registration email.
- Click the TV Channels icon to see your channels.
- Watch TV!
For any questions, please contact us at Skitter TV